Can't logon goes through to logout

:confused:
When you try to logon the wallpaper shows briefly then it automatically
logs out.
Has anyone any ideas how to cure this?
I think it could be a virus but which one and where is it?

Operating system XP home

--
Trev
1 answer Last reply

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=313322
    A User Logon Request Is Rejected Without Any Messages

    http://www.winxptutor.com/wsaremove.htm
    Quick Launch settings are not saved; Search Assistant Toolbar in Taskbar
    Unable to logon to Windows after removing BlazeFind using a spyware removal utility?
    Logon - Logoff loop, also caused by BlazeFind

    Restore Winlogon\Userinit
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_wel_screen.htm

    Trev wrote:
    >> confused:
    > When you try to logon the wallpaper shows briefly then it
    > automatically logs out.
    > Has anyone any ideas how to cure this?
    > I think it could be a virus but which one and where is it?
    >
    > Operating system XP home

Microsoft Windows XP