print screen

Dear Sirs: How do you print what is on the screen using Windows XP?
3 answers Last reply
More about print screen

    And if you are interested in more than just the standard print screen

    Some links to some screen capture programs:-
    http://www.webtree.ca/newlife/printkey_info.htm PrintKey 2000
    http://www.wisdom-soft.com/products/screenhunter.htm
    http://www.techsmith.com/products/snagit/default.asp

    dhaf3 wrote:
    > Dear Sirs: How do you print what is on the screen using Windows XP?

    Print Scrn often doesn't function on many PC's depending on the
    installation. There's a really neat (& small) programme called Purrint.
    Download it, right click the cat icon and send it to your desktop. Click
    that and it's activated. Then your Print Scrn button will work. Alt+Print
    Scrn will give an image of the particular item that's showing on your
    screen. You can then save it to wherever as a .bmp .jpg or .png.
    Here: http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,23220,00.asp

    --
    Peter.
    Toronto, Canada,
    "Taurarian" <taurarianREMOVECAPS@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > And if you are interested in more than just the standard print screen
    >
    > Some links to some screen capture programs:-
    > http://www.webtree.ca/newlife/printkey_info.htm PrintKey 2000
    > http://www.wisdom-soft.com/products/screenhunter.htm
    > http://www.techsmith.com/products/snagit/default.asp
    >

    > dhaf3 wrote:
    >> Dear Sirs: How do you print what is on the screen using Windows XP?
  3. I concluded you looking in the direction of this:

    Like me during the gold medal two years I expended scribble literary works online, and all things considered like you, most writers be defective to watercourse their talents into unbroken streams of collected income.
    Don't set off the words "undisturbed revenues" mooncalf you. This has nothing to do with banks or interactive funds or anything like that. You're a shed tears sister, which means construction streams of original gains should be easier after you than most outstandingly if you can leverage your talents in regard to article online.

Microsoft Windows XP