Event ID 7000 - drtbiole$mbv

February 4, 2005 12:47:03 PM

Windows XP SP2; event error 'drtbiole$mbv failed to start . . . cannot find
file specified'. I think it occurs only on system startup and prior to
entering a user profile. sc query indicates drtbiole$mbv is a kernel
driver, state = stopped, win32 exit code 2 (0x2), service exit code = 0
(0x0), checkpoint = 0x0, wait hint = 0x0.
I'd appreciate knowing what application this service is associated with and
what file it is looking for.
Thanks.
April 5, 2005 2:59:13 AM

have you tried sfc /scannow to fix?