windowsXP networking

February 4, 2005 9:34:43 PM

I was unable to find a NewsGroup for WindowsXPNetworking in English. There
are two groups listed but they are in a foreign language. Is there anywhere
that I can get a little help on networking an XP PRO machine with a 98SE
machine? Thanks in advaance for any help which will be greatly appreciated.
Jim.

More about : windowsxp networking

Anonymous
February 4, 2005 9:34:44 PM

You can try this link or do a search on Google.com for Networking Windows XP
Professional and Windows 98.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroup...

Good Luck.

HJ

"Jim Richards" wrote:

> I was unable to find a NewsGroup for WindowsXPNetworking in English. There
> are two groups listed but they are in a foreign language. Is there anywhere
> that I can get a little help on networking an XP PRO machine with a 98SE
> machine? Thanks in advaance for any help which will be greatly appreciated.
> Jim.

Anonymous
February 4, 2005 9:34:44 PM

Give http://www.ezlan.net/ a shot.