program unable to connect

was working fine one day, all of a sudden i start paltalk login and it cannot
connect, been trying for 3 weeks, cannot fix this HELP!
4 answers Last reply
More about program unable connect

    Mizz wrote:
    > was working fine one day, all of a sudden i start paltalk login and
    > it cannot connect, been trying for 3 weeks, cannot fix this HELP!

    "paltalk"??!

    http://www.epinions.com/cmsw-EmailChat-All-AVM_Software_PalTalk/display_~reviews
    and
    http://www.paltalk.com/PalTalkSite/
    That it?

    Have you tried the technical support for this application?

    Also - what have you changed? Installed SP2? Checked the firewall
    configuration?

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    i havent changed anything i can remember, no service packs, no firewall
    running, but the error is saying this:
    Hanging application paltalk.exe, version5.1.73.523, hang module hungapp,
    version 0.0.0.0., hang address 0x00000000

    "Shenan Stanley" wrote:

    > Mizz wrote:
    > > was working fine one day, all of a sudden i start paltalk login and
    > > it cannot connect, been trying for 3 weeks, cannot fix this HELP!
    >
    > "paltalk"??!
    >
    > http://www.epinions.com/cmsw-EmailChat-All-AVM_Software_PalTalk/display_~reviews
    > and
    > http://www.paltalk.com/PalTalkSite/
    > That it?
    >
    > Have you tried the technical support for this application?
    >
    > Also - what have you changed? Installed SP2? Checked the firewall
    > configuration?
    >
    > --
    > <- Shenan ->

    sounds like its their program causing the problem
    http://www.paltalk.com/PalTalkSite/support/support.html
    peter
    "Mizz" <Mizz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i havent changed anything i can remember, no service packs, no firewall
    > running, but the error is saying this:
    > Hanging application paltalk.exe, version5.1.73.523, hang module hungapp,
    > version 0.0.0.0., hang address 0x00000000
    >
    > "Shenan Stanley" wrote:
    >
    >> Mizz wrote:
    >> > was working fine one day, all of a sudden i start paltalk login and
    >> > it cannot connect, been trying for 3 weeks, cannot fix this HELP!
    >>
    >> "paltalk"??!
    >>
    >> http://www.epinions.com/cmsw-EmailChat-All-AVM_Software_PalTalk/display_~reviews
    >> and
    >> http://www.paltalk.com/PalTalkSite/
    >> That it?
    >>
    >> Have you tried the technical support for this application?
    >>
    >> Also - what have you changed? Installed SP2? Checked the firewall
    >> configuration?
    >>
    >> --
    >> <- Shenan ->
    >> --
    >> The information is provided "as is", it is suggested you research for
    >> yourself before you take any advice - you are the one ultimately
    >> responsible for your actions/problems/solutions. Know what you are
    >> getting into before you jump in with both feet.

    they tell me its not thier program its my pc......still wont work :o(

    "peter" wrote:

    > sounds like its their program causing the problem
    > http://www.paltalk.com/PalTalkSite/support/support.html
    > peter
    > "Mizz" <Mizz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >i havent changed anything i can remember, no service packs, no firewall
    > > running, but the error is saying this:
    > > Hanging application paltalk.exe, version5.1.73.523, hang module hungapp,
    > > version 0.0.0.0., hang address 0x00000000

    > >> "paltalk"??!
    > >>
    > >> http://www.epinions.com/cmsw-EmailChat-All-AVM_Software_PalTalk/display_~reviews
    > >> and
    > >> http://www.paltalk.com/PalTalkSite/
    > >> That it?
    > >>
    > >> Have you tried the technical support for this application?
    > >>
    > >> Also - what have you changed? Installed SP2? Checked the firewall
    > >> configuration?
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> <- Shenan ->
    > >> --
    > >> The information is provided "as is", it is suggested you research for
    > >> yourself before you take any advice - you are the one ultimately
    > >> responsible for your actions/problems/solutions. Know what you are
    > >> getting into before you jump in with both feet.

Login Connection Microsoft Windows XP