Unlimited purchases?

Last response: in Network Providers
December 28, 2004 6:17:40 AM

does anyone know how they charge when you buy a "unlimited purchase" for
something. is it one fee that you pay, or is it a reoccuring fee on
your monthly bill. I brought a game on my v265 for 5.99- unlimited
purchase, but i don't know if i have to pay 5.99 every month or if
that was one flat fee. i just got the phone so i havent got the bill
yet? does anyone know:confused:

--
neia88

More about : unlimited purchases

Anonymous
December 28, 2004 6:17:41 AM

In news:neia88.1hyfey@WiFi-Forum_dot_com,
neia88 <neia88.1hyfey@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> typed:
> does anyone know how they charge when you buy a "unlimited purchase"
> for something. is it one fee that you pay, or is it a reoccuring fee
> on your monthly bill. I brought a game on my v265 for 5.99- unlimited
> purchase, but i don't know if i have to pay 5.99 every month or if
> that was one flat fee. i just got the phone so i havent got the bill
> yet? does anyone know:confused:

You will get billed $5.99 one time - and you can play the game all you want.
December 28, 2004 6:17:42 AM

IMHO wrote:
> In news:neia88.1hyfey@WiFi-Forum_dot_com,
> neia88 <neia88.1hyfey@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> typed:
>
>>does anyone know how they charge when you buy a "unlimited purchase"
>>for something. is it one fee that you pay, or is it a reoccuring fee
>>on your monthly bill. I brought a game on my v265 for 5.99- unlimited
>>purchase, but i don't know if i have to pay 5.99 every month or if
>>that was one flat fee. i just got the phone so i havent got the bill
>>yet? does anyone know:confused:
>
> You will get billed $5.99 one time - and you can play the game all you want.

If it is marked as a subscription - then you will pay the fee indicated
monthly.

Rich
Anonymous
December 28, 2004 6:17:42 AM

> You will get billed $5.99 one time - and you can play the game all you want.

But only on that phone. If you upgrade to another one or give it away,
the game goes with the phone.

If the phone gets destroyed and you ask nicely they normally give you
a credit to get the game again for the new phone.

Roger
!