5a66c86d64e6c9f2361ace059445ab4 lost files ???Please help

Hi,

I was "trying" :( to tidy up my documents when i accidentally dropped
my pictures into the above folder.....

When I view the folder from explorer it says there are 200 + mb inside, but
when I open the folder inside ....no pictures.

The photos that are missing are the first year of my baby's life any help
please before the wife kills me !!

:(

thanks

Andie

Have you tried a global search using "*.jpg" or whatever the file extension
should be? Sometimes files turn up in different "local settings" under a
different "my documents".

Jay

"andie cox" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was "trying" :( to tidy up my documents when i accidentally dropped
> my pictures into the above folder.....
>
> When I view the folder from explorer it says there are 200 + mb inside, but
> when I open the folder inside ....no pictures.
>
> The photos that are missing are the first year of my baby's life any help
> please before the wife kills me !!
>

> :(
>
> thanks
>
> Andie