Why do computer games slow down my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution

I am afraid that your note book is not big enough to play med to large games and what I mean by that is how much resources the game requires in order to play.

What you have to do is look at what the game requires like how much hard drive space it needs to download and how much ram it needs and what kind of grafics card it needs.

All these and a little more are the mim requirements in order to play. You have to know what kind of hard drive, ram, graphic card, and what OP meaning Windows xp,vista,7.

Plus even if your...

enertronics

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2011
i have a mini mac 10.5. the games go unresponsive often. it will say aw snap. and they freeze up. i play gardens of time and city ville on facebook.

Thank you, if you need more info just let me know. Pamela

DM186

Splendid

I am afraid that your note book is not big enough to play med to large games and what I mean by that is how much resources the game requires in order to play.

What you have to do is look at what the game requires like how much hard drive space it needs to download and how much ram it needs and what kind of grafics card it needs.

All these and a little more are the mim requirements in order to play. You have to know what kind of hard drive, ram, graphic card, and what OP meaning Windows xp,vista,7.

Plus even if your hard drive is enough, you would have to look to see how much room you have left on it. I think the only games you can play are what windows put on your mini mac 10.5.

The facebook game is handled on facebook where you just entereact with it not requiring a lot of resources. I know this is news that you didn't want to hear and I feel for you. I wish you the best of luck.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS