can not open attachment from my hotmail account in IE

I try to open an attachment from my hotmail account. Getting error message:
IE cannot download......ail%2ecomp_lang=EN.country=US from 64.4.61.250

IE was not able to open this internet site. The requested site is either
unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later.

If anyone knows how to fix this problem please email as soon as possible at
sellerss8hotmail.com with the fix.

Thanking you in advance for your help in this matter. Running XP home
addition that is an upgrade to ME. Just upgraded my system to have 394mb ram
with P3 800mhz system. Help is greatly appreciated...

Steve

"still learning" <still learning@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I try to open an attachment from my hotmail account. Getting error message:
>IE cannot download......ail%2ecomp_lang=EN.country=US from 64.4.61.250
>
>IE was not able to open this internet site. The requested site is either
>unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later.

Help with the IE is available from
Also see "How to Troubleshoot Situations Where You Cannot Connect to
Secure Web Sites by Using Internet Explorer in Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813444).

--
(tm)