Greetings,

My guild is up for our 2nd shot at Terris Thule tonight. I, however, have not yet
completed the PoNb flag (hedge) event. Does the new 85/15 gimpage apply to me?

Best regards,

Tim ==

(substitute 'tcsys.com' for 'nospam.co.uk')
_________________

Seeq Endestroi
Paladin of Mithanial Marr, The Rathe
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=507035

Grave Wisdom (a Rathe guild)
http://www.gravewisdom.com

Visit the Surrender Dorothy web ! (http://dorothyrocks.com)
Visit the Crunch Monkey web ! (http://crunchmonkey.com)

Seeq Endestroi <seeq@tcsys.nospam.co.uk> wrote in

> Greetings,
>
> My guild is up for our 2nd shot at Terris Thule tonight. I, however,
> have not yet completed the PoNb flag (hedge) event. Does the new
> 85/15 gimpage apply to me?

Don't even need the new changes, 85/15 works for zoning into PoNB. You
need a minimum of 36 (I think that is the number) people in the raid, then,
up to 15% of the raid can be unflagged and still zone in and participate in
the raid. It was bugged after the initial patch for the new 85/15 zones,
and did not seem to work at all, but, I believe it is now fixed.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont
Graeme, 18 Dwarven Shaman, 15 Scholar

On 20 Dec 2004 18:12:50 GMT, Graeme Faelban <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote:

>You need a minimum of 36 (I think that is the number) people in the raid,
>then, up to 15% of the raid can be unflagged and still zone in and participate in
>the raid.

Then I think we'll make gimpage pretty easily. Thanks!

Have you heard anything about the new quests that gimpees can run to earn their flag?

> Have you heard anything about the new quests that gimpees can run to
> earn their flag?

Not off hand, but as I recall, those apply to the time and elemental
planes, not sure if they apply to any of the lower tier planes off hand,
many of which already have an alternate quest way of accessing them.

--

On 20 Dec 2004 19:26:31 GMT, Graeme Faelban <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote:

>> Have you heard anything about the new quests that gimpees can run to
>> earn their flag?
>
>Not off hand, but as I recall, those apply to the time and elemental
>planes, not sure if they apply to any of the lower tier planes off hand,
>many of which already have an alternate quest way of accessing them.

Can't find anything about a PoNb alternate access quest...any ideas?

> On 20 Dec 2004 19:26:31 GMT, Graeme Faelban
> <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote:
>
>>> Have you heard anything about the new quests that gimpees can run to
>>> earn their flag?
>>
>>Not off hand, but as I recall, those apply to the time and elemental
>>planes, not sure if they apply to any of the lower tier planes off
>>hand, many of which already have an alternate quest way of accessing
>>them.
>
> Can't find anything about a PoNb alternate access quest...any ideas?

I don't know if there is one, never looked into it, the access quest is not
that hard, so likely they saw no need for an alternate quest.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont
Graeme, 18 Dwarven Shaman, 15 Scholar

Seeq Endestroi <seeq@tcsys.nospam.co.uk> wrote:
: >Not off hand, but as I recall, those apply to the time and elemental
: >planes, not sure if they apply to any of the lower tier planes off hand,
: >many of which already have an alternate quest way of accessing them.

: Can't find anything about a PoNb alternate access quest...any ideas?

I don't think any such quest exists. IIRC the alt entry quests for PoP in
the recent patch applied only to killing Elemental Gods allowing one to get
a drop which would allow access to that plane, or whacking Quarm while
15% in allowing access there. Only way to PoNb is, I think, doing the
Hedge.

Graeme Faelban <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in

> Seeq Endestroi <seeq@tcsys.nospam.co.uk> wrote in

>>>Not off hand, but as I recall, those apply to the time and elemental
>>>planes, not sure if they apply to any of the lower tier planes off
>>>hand, many of which already have an alternate quest way of accessing
>>>them.
>>
>> Can't find anything about a PoNb alternate access quest...any ideas?
>>

> I don't know if there is one, never looked into it, the access quest
> is not that hard, so likely they saw no need for an alternate quest.

PoNB access is not required for any of the follow up flags, so, once
you've killed TT and received that access flag, you don't need to worry
about the PoNB access flag as I recall.

--

"Graeme Faelban" <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in message

> PoNB access is not required for any of the follow up flags, so, once
> you've killed TT and received that access flag, you don't need to worry
> about the PoNB access flag as I recall.

Terris Thule flag will not register as done if you have not completed the
hedge event. The raid-in just allows you to do them out of order, not to skip
the first one. The only flag you can skip because of a raid-in is Aren'dar.

--
Davian - Wood Elf Warrior on Guk
Talynne - Half Elf Rogue on Guk

Davian <davian@nospammindspring.com> wrote:
> Terris Thule flag will not register as done if you have not completed the
> hedge event. The raid-in just allows you to do them out of order, not to skip
> the first one. The only flag you can skip because of a raid-in is Aren'dar.
And yet we had difficulties zoning into HoH B. Go figure...
If they ironed out the bugs with the current 85/15 system it really
might be superfluos but I wouldn't be surprised if you still get
problems in HoH B. ;)

Hagen

"Davian" <davian@nospammindspring.com> wrote in

> "Graeme Faelban" <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in message
>>
>> PoNB access is not required for any of the follow up flags, so, once
>> you've killed TT and received that access flag, you don't need to
>> worry about the PoNB access flag as I recall.
>
> Terris Thule flag will not register as done if you have not completed
> the hedge event. The raid-in just allows you to do them out of order,
> not to skip the first one. The only flag you can skip because of a
> raid-in is Aren'dar.

I stand corrected then.