CDM 9900 Audiovox software / USB driver needed

Last response: in Network Providers
December 28, 2004 9:29:20 AM

I am in need of the software , and USB driver for my new phone , I have
been told that the software was free but I do not know where to find it .
can someone help ?
mccahill@charter.net
Anonymous
December 29, 2004 12:06:07 AM

You might check where you found the cable.

You could also log in to the Yahoo Group
"Internet By CellPhone" Check the file section and ask the regulars there.
View thee USB Installer Readme before trying USBInstaller.exe

"McC" <mcc@nobody.com> wrote in message
> I am in need of the software , and USB driver for my new phone , I have
> been told that the software was free but I do not know where to find it .
> can someone help ?
> mccahill@charter.net

Anonymous
January 2, 2005 2:50:16 AM

"McC" <mcc@nobody.com> wrote in news:nBbAd.35861$sZ1.28605@fe06.lga:

> I am in need of the software , and USB driver for my new phone , I
> have been told that the software was free but I do not know where to
> find it . can someone help ?
> mccahill@charter.net

Hey, man...

Let me know if you find it, I'm looking for it too.

I'll do the same for you.

Jim
January 2, 2005 2:50:17 AM

You might try this link www.3gcables.com They advertise on Ebay
that they have the cable and snap sync software for this phone....

!