CDM 9900 Audiovox software / USB driver needed

I am in need of the software , and USB driver for my new phone , I have
been told that the software was free but I do not know where to find it .
can someone help ?
mccahill@charter.net
3 answers Last reply
More about 9900 audiovox software driver needed

    You might check where you found the cable.

    You could also log in to the Yahoo Group
    "Internet By CellPhone" Check the file section and ask the regulars there.
    View thee USB Installer Readme before trying USBInstaller.exe

    "McC" <mcc@nobody.com> wrote in news:nBbAd.35861$sZ1.28605@fe06.lga:

    > I am in need of the software , and USB driver for my new phone , I
    > have been told that the software was free but I do not know where to
    > find it . can someone help ?
    > mccahill@charter.net

    Hey, man...

    Let me know if you find it, I'm looking for it too.

    I'll do the same for you.

    Jim

    You might try this link www.3gcables.com They advertise on Ebay
    that they have the cable and snap sync software for this phone....

    On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 23:50:16 GMT, Jim Stinson <jstinson@bellsouth.net>
    wrote:

    >"McC" <mcc@nobody.com> wrote in news:nBbAd.35861$sZ1.28605@fe06.lga:
    >
    >> I am in need of the software , and USB driver for my new phone , I
    >> have been told that the software was free but I do not know where to
    >> find it . can someone help ?
    >> mccahill@charter.net
    >>

    >Hey, man...
    >
    >Let me know if you find it, I'm looking for it too.
    >
    >I'll do the same for you.
    >
    >Jim

Verizon USB Software Internet Service Providers