Unable to open my Hotmail account. I can sign in but will not let me open
Email
I am running Xp Home and on Aol 9, Have been in touch with Aol as I'd heard
there was problems between the 2.
Please help. Not opened account for 6 weeks +

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

if it's an account you've had for some time, try adding it to outlook
express. otherwise, pay the upgrade fee & then add it to outlook express (it
can read hotmail accounts)
"The Stealth Hunter" <The Stealth Hunter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:87B65621-BFD3-490B-B44A-2285FEC83A33@microsoft.com...