" Does anybody know how -or- where to get the 'bcupdate' utility ?? Microsoft
won't give it out. Microsoft says 'Gateway should deal with it.' Gateway
say's,' Microsoft should deal with it.' Any help ?? "

You have to call Microsoft product support.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"mrhend" wrote:
|" Does anybody know how -or- where to get the 'bcupdate' utility ??
Microsoft
| won't give it out. Microsoft says 'Gateway should deal with it.' Gateway
| say's,' Microsoft should deal with it.' Any help ?? "

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

+++++++++
You probably need a boot CD/disk and a copy of NTLDR you
may have deleted, like I did. If you get a boot, copy
NTLDR right to C:\ and reboot.
If you want the play the BCUPDATE.EXE first
fight your way through 3/4 of this:
http://www.geek.com/news/geeknews/2002Dec/tal20021227017767.htm

and dowload here:

http://www.poseidon.org.uk/bcupdate2.exe

As for me. . I'm hoping to borrow a bootable CD, since was
an idiot and didn't make one.