EQ2: How to learn another language

I have ran into some NPCs that have other characters in there pop-up balloons
and I get message that I cannot understand what they are saying. How do I learn
other languages
2 answers Last reply
More about learn language

    mlombarski@aol.com (Mlombarski) wrote in

    > I have ran into some NPCs that have other characters in there pop-up
    > balloons and I get message that I cannot understand what they are
    > saying. How do I learn other languages

    There are books you can buy on various vendors to learn languages.

    --
    On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

    On Steamfont
    Graeme, 18 Dwarven Shaman, 15 Scholar

    The other PC languages (elf, ogre, troll, dwarf, etc.) can be learned
    by buying a language book at stores in the newbie towns. They cost
    about 12s per book. Mob languages (gnoll, orc, etc) can be learned via
    quests (gnoll in blackburrow for example)

Games Video Games