EQ2: How to learn another language

Last response: in Video Games
December 21, 2004 12:28:50 AM

I have ran into some NPCs that have other characters in there pop-up balloons
and I get message that I cannot understand what they are saying. How do I learn
other languages

More about : eq2 learn language

Anonymous
December 21, 2004 1:30:06 AM

mlombarski@aol.com (Mlombarski) wrote in

> I have ran into some NPCs that have other characters in there pop-up
> balloons and I get message that I cannot understand what they are
> saying. How do I learn other languages

There are books you can buy on various vendors to learn languages.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont
Graeme, 18 Dwarven Shaman, 15 Scholar
Anonymous
December 21, 2004 11:05:41 AM

The other PC languages (elf, ogre, troll, dwarf, etc.) can be learned
by buying a language book at stores in the newbie towns. They cost
about 12s per book. Mob languages (gnoll, orc, etc) can be learned via
quests (gnoll in blackburrow for example)
!