1 answer Last reply
More about boot screen windows

    In news:1A8E5823-E62A-4A69-89D6-05C1F505880E@microsoft.com,
    me <me@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > how you change boot screen on xp
    > --
    > me

    http://www.stardock.com/products/bootskin/

    Read the page and the application's help carefully. It's spyware free,
    trojan free, doesn't adjust your PC in any undue manner, and is free for
    home use.I seldom recommend specific brands but this one is one of the
    better ones in my opinion so I'll go ahead and ship you the link. Just don't
    expect it to become a habbit.

    Galen

    mental exaltation." -- Sherlock Holmes

Boot Microsoft Windows XP