A quick question about the Soyo SY-K7V Dragon

I am thinking about building my own PC. I was untill recently very happy with my current computer but i have realized that it may be lagging a little bit comming to performance. So i thought an upgrade would be great. Beeing so happy with my PC i havent been following up on all the latest things, one of these thing beeing DDR-RAM. By reading on http://www.soyousa.com/syk7vdragonp.html i saw that this motherboard says DDR ram. So my question is can i use ordinary SDRAM on this MB or do i have to buy that expensive sh!t? btw Anyone know of anyother good MB's for AMD XP? One of the reasons i want this motherboard is because of its overclocking capability. And can anyone explain this RAID thing on this MB?
//CandyShot - Thanks for you time
1 answer Last reply
More about quick question soyo dragon
  1. I don't know much about this mobo, but a lot of boards lately have the option of using Either type of RAM but NOT BOTH AT THE SAME TIME. DDR SDRAM is worth the price. RAID allows you to use two (or more) hard drives to either improve performance, add fault tolerance, or both. Do a little research on the web, theres lots of sites, wont take long to get the jist of it.
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Product