error with ntdll.dll

February 9, 2005 3:23:06 AM

Hello. This dll is causing problems for me when I try to open the windows
directory. Explorer shuts down and then restarts. I've run chkdsk in safe
mode, defragged, uninstalled programs I thought may conflict. I've also run
SFC /SCANNOW after placing a fresh ntdll.dll file in the dll cashe folder.
It works for a while then there is the same problem. Any help would be
appreciated.

More about : error ntdll dll

Anonymous
February 10, 2005 12:28:11 PM

Have you installed the SP2 update?

What version of ntdll.dll is in your System 32 folder? Right the file
and select properties to get this information.

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~