Image Rotation

I have XP Home edd. When I open photos in explorer (one or several at a time)
they could be rotated by right clicking and moving to the rotate area. The
rotation options have dissapeard from the right click options. How do I get
it back?

Neil,

Switch the folder view to Thumbnail or Filmstrip.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User