fadi

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2004

Ok... This really sux... It happened to me once before.... I don't it
suddenly happens... I restarted my computer like 2 weeks ago... boom! I had
it again... an ERROR! pops-up when the Windows starts up... (By the way, the
explorer doesn't doesn't load when the ERROR! comes up!) so I have to press
ALT+CTRL+DEL then click on New Task then type explorer.exe... then everything
loads... like a normal windows would do.... To see the ERROR! thing I put it
on a website... so check it out to see what am I talking about.... PLEASE!!!
if you know what's the problem and can solve it please tell me... if I need a
file please upload it and tell me to download it and where to put it...

the website is: http://www.freewebs.com/bandora6/ERROR!.GIF

NOTE: It even comes up in SAFE MODE...

Thanx... :)

For Internet Explorer assistance:

Please visit the Internet Explorer newsgroup experts:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Fadi" wrote:

| Ok... This really sux... It happened to me once before.... I don't it
| suddenly happens... I restarted my computer like 2 weeks ago... boom! I had
| it again... an ERROR! pops-up when the Windows starts up... (By the way, the
| explorer doesn't doesn't load when the ERROR! comes up!) so I have to press
| ALT+CTRL+DEL then click on New Task then type explorer.exe... then everything
| loads... like a normal windows would do.... To see the ERROR! thing I put it
| on a website... so check it out to see what am I talking about.... PLEASE!!!
| if you know what's the problem and can solve it please tell me... if I need a
| file please upload it and tell me to download it and where to put it...
|
| the website is: http://www.freewebs.com/bandora6/ERROR!.GIF
|
| NOTE: It even comes up in SAFE MODE...
|
| Thanx... :)

fadi

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2004

It's not about the Internet Explorer... it's about when I load the widows
itself how does that have to do with internet Explorer???

"Fadi" <Fadi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Ok... This really sux... It happened to me once before.... I don't it
>suddenly happens... I restarted my computer like 2 weeks ago... boom! I had
>it again... an ERROR! pops-up when the Windows starts up... (By the way, the
>explorer doesn't doesn't load when the ERROR! comes up!) so I have to press
>ALT+CTRL+DEL then click on New Task then type explorer.exe... then everything
>loads... like a normal windows would do.... To see the ERROR! thing I put it
>on a website... so check it out to see what am I talking about.... PLEASE!!!
>if you know what's the problem and can solve it please tell me... if I need a
>file please upload it and tell me to download it and where to put it...
>
>the website is: http://www.freewebs.com/bandora6/ERROR!.GIF
>
>NOTE: It even comes up in SAFE MODE...
>
>Thanx... :)

That error message is most often associated with spyware of various
types.

Go to MVP Jim Eshelman's Spyware Quick Fix page at
http://www.aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm and follow the procedures there to
clean your system of this crud.

Good luck

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--
Microsoft MVP
On-Line Help Computer Service

fadi

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2004

I did all that and I still get the same thing.. What other sulotion can I do
to make this ERROR! go away.....

Thanks

"Ron Martell" wrote:

> That error message is most often associated with spyware of various
> types.
>
> Go to MVP Jim Eshelman's Spyware Quick Fix page at
> http://www.aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm and follow the procedures there to
> clean your system of this crud.
>
> Good luck
>

> Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
> --
> Microsoft MVP
> On-Line Help Computer Service
> http://onlinehelp.bc.ca

"Fadi" <Fadi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I did all that and I still get the same thing.. What other sulotion can I do
>to make this ERROR! go away.....
>
>Thanks

Every documented instance of this error that I can find has been
caused by spyware/trojans/viruses, although there are some reports
where the actual cause was never specifically reported.

What exactly are you doing when this error happens? Does it happen at
startup, or when you launch a certain program, or take some other
specific action?

When the error happens, right-click on "My Computer" and select
Manage. Expand the Event Viewer category and browse through each of
the three subcategories to locate any red-flagged error messages whose
date and time stamps match the time the error happened. Double-click
on an error record to see the details of that error.

Post the error message details, especially the names of any and all
files involved, back here and we will investigate further.