[iq2]swashbuckler class quest

"Fleebag of Toxx" <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
news:N-CdnZks9bCD4lrcRVn-hw@adelphia.com...
> how far into BB do I need to go to complete this?
ok I got that part done but am stuck in the meeting area. I get killed
upstairs but was told the meeting takes place in the basement but it don't
ever start I stay down there for several minutes.

Fleebag

There are 4 places the message can be in the meting hall. Downstairs near a
dark elf, above the door on a thin ledge behind a secret panel, and 2 other
places upstairs. Personally I would try downstairs first, then the ledge.
If it was not in either of these places I would leave the zone, wait until I
can enter again and hope it wasin one of the two places. Also you will need
Snoop skill of at least APP II if you are not going to be spotted by most of
the mobs in there.

Davhanama
Rogue of the 19th Season
Lucan Server

"Dave & Amanda" <dproujan@comcast.net> wrote in message
> There are 4 places the message can be in the meting hall. Downstairs near
> a dark elf, above the door on a thin ledge behind a secret panel, and 2
> other places upstairs. Personally I would try downstairs first, then the
> ledge. If it was not in either of these places I would leave the zone,
> wait until I can enter again and hope it wasin one of the two places.
> Also you will need Snoop skill of at least APP II if you are not going to
> be spotted by most of the mobs in there.

thanks

> "Dave & Amanda" <dproujan@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > There are 4 places the message can be in the meting hall. Downstairs
near
> > a dark elf, above the door on a thin ledge behind a secret panel, and 2
> > other places upstairs. Personally I would try downstairs first, then
the
> > ledge. If it was not in either of these places I would leave the zone,
> > wait until I can enter again and hope it wasin one of the two places.
> > Also you will need Snoop skill of at least APP II if you are not going
> > be spotted by most of the mobs in there.
>
> thanks

Someone also mentioned using crouch on top of the sneak for the predator
class quest - not sure if that will help, but it does slow you down a bit
more so may help with not being detected.