Free cell windows xp version

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Windows 7
  • Computers
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows 7
October 3, 2010 5:45:32 PM

I just upgraded my computer from Windows xp to Windows 7. I enjoyed playing the windows xp version of free cell. I don't like the newer versions. How can I recover the xp version on this new computer?

More about : free cell windows version

October 3, 2010 5:55:47 PM

check this thread out...http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/1577-63-free-cell....... said.......If you want the XP version to run on Windows 7, then what you need to do is to copy the "Freecell.exe" and "Cards.dll" files from the C:\Windows\System32 folder on your XP system to some other folder on your Windows 7 system. Put both files in the same folder, but don't put them into the System32 folder 'cause they'll wipe out the Windows 7 version of the program.

To run the program, just double-click the "Freecell.exe" file. You can create a shortcut to the file on your desktop or pin the program to the taskbar or start menu.
m
l
a c 209 $ Windows 7
October 3, 2010 6:00:48 PM

If you want the XP version to run on Windows 7, then what you need to do is to copy the "Freecell.exe" and "Cards.dll" files from the C:\Windows\System32 folder on some XP system to some other folder on your Windows 7 system. Put both files in the same folder, but don't put them into the System32 folder 'cause they'll wipe out the Windows 7 version of the program.

To run the program, just double-click the "Freecell.exe" file. You can create a shortcut to the file on your desktop or pin the program to the taskbar or start menu.
m
l
October 3, 2010 6:01:56 PM

Ha Ha.......lol
m
l
!