A challenge: wireless setup

I have to setup the following wireless network and i wonder what my
options are:

Simply said: i have to give a portable wireless access to a central
site from basically two locations, each across the street (range 100
meter and portable PC is inside the building). One building has walls
of glass (showroom), the other building is a standard, solid brick
house (common house in Europe). The portable has wireless build-in
(Centrino). The environment is also quiet challenging: The central site
is a car garage, so lots of metal :) :)

For which solution would you choose:

1) A high-powered router (like the SMC SMC2804WBRP-G 200mW) at the
central site. No other devices across the street. Will the portable get
this range ?

2) An access point at the central site and an access point at the two
remote locations, bridging the whole thing together ? So connecting the
portable via wired to the access point (i was thinking about WAP54G,
with custom firmware to boost transmit power)

3) A Belkin Pre-N router with Belkin Pre-N PCMCIA card ? (do not use
build-in wireless of portable)

Regards,
Geert

--
Geert Nijs

I just had set up the Belkin Pre-N router with Belkin Pre-N PCMCIA card. I
still need to gain about 6 feet more. I have the router on my desktop PC here
at home and when I go accross the street to take care of my Mom, I want to be
able to take my laptop. I can get just inside the doorway over there and I
lose signal. The signal also going through a garage with 2 cars in it. The
distance is about 300 feet. So if your distance is within that range you
should me fine with the Belkin router and card. The belkin card does make a
big difference. Now my question, does anyone know if something could be done
on my laptop or my Mom's house to increase signal? Like I said , I only need
about 5-6 more feet. thanks.