System Restore Filter Problem

Assistance would be appreciated. Went to do a System Restore tonight, and
all previous Restore Points appear to have been deleted. Appears to be now
working OK, and I have created one as a test, which appears to work. After
finding problem, I checked the Event Viewer and found the following error
there.

<The System Restore filter encountered the unexpected error '0xC00000A1'
while processing the file 'shell32.dll' on the volume 'HarddiskVolume1'. It
has stopped monitoring the volume.>

Can anyone please explain what this means ? and is there anything I can do
to ensure it doesn't occur again ?

Kind Regards,

PhilC

Hi Phil,

What is the Event ID and Source from the Event Viewer?

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]