Jd

A curiosity really.
Before the February Updates, all files shown in the Defrag progress window
were compacted to the left of the "unmovable files" line. Now there is a
block to the right that will not move.
I don't doubt that this is by design, but I am curious as to the reason--the
possible benefits. Perhaps someone knows.

It happens normally, I wouldn't be concerned.

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.