Access Denied in Window Explorer

Just installed a new HD and my XP Pro W/SP2.

When trying to copy or move "application files only" Windows explorer says
"Access denied, check for write protect or lack of space". Tries doing a
"DOS style copy at the comand prompt and got the same error msg.

Any insight will be apprecieated.
mailto:kfallsbob@hotmail.com

Thanks.....

From where are you trying to copy or move? Check the file attributes?
Right click on File and select Properties.

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
FCA