I have a high-speed internet connection which I believe could be a lot faster
if I increased the Receive Buffer Size. It's currently set at "default". How
do I increase the Buffer Size?

Thanks,
Russ

RustyH- wrote:

> I have a high-speed internet connection which I believe could be a lot faster
> if I increased the Receive Buffer Size. It's currently set at "default". How
> do I increase the Buffer Size?
>
> Thanks,
> Russ
Try downloading a nifty little program called tcpoptimizer.exe - works
great! A Google search will find it for you.

Get DrTCP from http://www.dslreports.com/drtcp
Before adjusting, click the Tests+Tools link on the left hand side of
the page cited above. Run a couple speed tests and a tweak test and
adjust accordingly. After adjustments speeed test again.

--
Bob Dietz