Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Upgrade Issue

Last response: in Windows 8
October 29, 2012 5:42:52 AM

Hey Guys,

After buying a surface tablet iv decided to upgrade my desktop to windows 8. Im running into an issue while trying to install windows 8. Its is asking me to uninstall the Asus AI Charger Plus app because it isnt compatible with windows 8. I cannot figure out how to uninstall this application. Does anyone have any idea how to unistall the Asus AI Charger plus application? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

More about : upgrade issue

October 29, 2012 7:13:02 AM

i am having the exact same problem! :( 

spg23 said:
Hey Guys,

After buying a surface tablet iv decided to upgrade my desktop to windows 8. Im running into an issue while trying to install windows 8. Its is asking me to uninstall the Asus AI Charger Plus app because it isnt compatible with windows 8. I cannot figure out how to uninstall this application. Does anyone have any idea how to unistall the Asus AI Charger plus application? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Best solution

October 29, 2012 1:04:14 PM

Had the same problem, you can uninstall AI charger by going to the AI suite uninstaller and selecting AI charger+
Related resources
October 29, 2012 2:13:17 PM

Best answer selected by spg23.
October 29, 2012 2:13:42 PM

got it went to uninstall programs in the control panel and did the uninstalling through the asus suite itself. In the process of upgrading now hopefully hurricane Sandy doesn't interrupt.

thanks
October 30, 2012 2:19:11 PM

spg23 said:
Hey Guys,

Thank You,

http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_do...
this is the link for revo uninstaller...download the proffesional version and start using. It is a great sotware..try using it.
!