Jennifer

recently, like as of two days ago, if I want to change my wallpaper from a
file on my computer I have to do it the long way and go to display properties
> desktop > browse and then find the picture. I usually just have the folder
set on thumbnails and then I'd right click > set as desktop background but
that stopped working a couple of days ago and I'm not sure why.

Hi Jennifer,

See if this commands help, from Start/Run:

regsvr32 /i shell32
regsvr32 shimgvw

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP