Audiovox CDM-8900 freezing problem...

Last response: in Network Providers
December 29, 2004 8:08:11 PM

The only 4 names and numbers I seriously want to delete from my phone
will not delete. Every time I try to delete them, the phone freezes. I
can delete every other name but the four I want to. Why is this
happening and how can I delete them?

--
NJ Devils Fan
December 29, 2004 8:33:20 PM

NJ Devils Fan <NJ.Devils.Fan.1i1cia@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote in

> The only 4 names and numbers I seriously want to delete from my phone
> will not delete. Every time I try to delete them, the phone freezes. I
> can delete every other name but the four I want to. Why is this
> happening and how can I delete them?

We have 3 8900's that have had similar problems from time to time, but
mostly in the messaging functions. The techno weenies said to take the
phone to the local service center (store) and have them either reload the
current software version or upgrade to a newer release to fix the problem.

It did.
!