Flickering screen

since moving house my moniter flickers constantly. By process of elimination
it appears the problem is caused by overhead electicity cables that run over
my new house.Does anyone have any idea how (or if) this problem can be cured?

Contact your utility company and have them checkout the problem.
You should not be experiencing problems related to overhead cables
unless they are improperly shielded.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"shakylady" wrote:

| since moving house my moniter flickers constantly. By process of elimination
| it appears the problem is caused by overhead electicity cables that run over
| my new house.Does anyone have any idea how (or if) this problem can be cured?

peter

If they affect your monitor...imagine what they are doing to you!!
peter
"shakylady" <shakylady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> since moving house my moniter flickers constantly. By process of
> elimination
> it appears the problem is caused by overhead electicity cables that run
> over
> my new house.Does anyone have any idea how (or if) this problem can be
> cured?

thank you. I will ask someone to come and check this for me.