dave4900

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2001
Happy christmas to everyone I was wondering if anyone could give me step by step instructions to flashing my bios. I have just bought a 60 gb IBM hardrive to add to the 30 I already had but my Bios won't recognise it, i would greatly apprieciate it if anyone could help me out. I have a via kt7a motherboard. I have never flashed the bios and i'm worried about stopping my computer working completely.

Dave

khha4113

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
<b><A HREF="http://www.viahardware.com/faq/kt7/faqbios.html#How do I flash the BIOS?" target="_new"><font color=red>How to flash the BIOS</A></b></font color=red>

:smile: Good or Bad have no meaning at all, depends on what your point of view is.

flywheel

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2001
I read a really great article on flashing bios recently...I'm pretty sure I found it at motherboards.org but I can't remember exactly. I would definitely check that site for reference along with the article already posted. I'm sure you know the importantance of flashing the bios correctly? You'll want to check and double check that you're doing everything correct.

<b>give me back my username! :mad: </b>