Add/Remove Programs won't open!

When I go into the control panel and try to click on add/remove programs, it
just doesn't open, no error message or anything. Can somebody help me?
3 answers Last reply
More about remove programs open

    I'm having the same problem but I'm running W2K Advanced Server which was
    just loaded and all critical updates and service pack installed.

    "Broomstick_Bob" wrote:

    > When I go into the control panel and try to click on add/remove programs, it
    > just doesn't open, no error message or anything. Can somebody help me?

    Bob;
    You may have a virus or spyware.
    Follow the yellow section on this link:

    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "Broomstick_Bob" <Broomstick_Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I go into the control panel and try to click on add/remove programs,
    > it
    > just doesn't open, no error message or anything. Can somebody help me?

    Steve;

    "Steve@BSV" <Steve@BSV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm having the same problem but I'm running W2K Advanced Server which was
    > just loaded and all critical updates and service pack installed.
    >
    > "Broomstick_Bob" wrote:
    >
    >> When I go into the control panel and try to click on add/remove programs,
    >> it
    >> just doesn't open, no error message or anything. Can somebody help me?

Control Panel Microsoft Error Message Windows XP