aa

Hi i need the cpqtag utility to change the miss match serial number of my
new replacement motherboard. That cause waranty problem and hp service
center is a long way from here.

If anyone can help me reply please. Thank's
of send the prog to my e-mail to frost001@aei.ca

hh

Did you get the new board from Compaq? If you have paperwork confirming
this, no warranty issues should arise.
HH

"HH" <hahunt42@hotmail.com> wrote in

> Did you get the new board from Compaq? If you have paperwork
> confirming this, no warranty issues should arise.
> HH
>
> "aa" <aa@aa.ca> wrote in message
>> Hi i need the cpqtag utility to change the miss match serial number
>> of my new replacement motherboard. That cause waranty problem and hp
>> service center is a long way from here.
>>
>> If anyone can help me reply please. Thank's
>> of send the prog to my e-mail to frost001@aei.ca

i lost the invoice. But i think futureshop have it but when i had the
invoice nothing is write just the time worked and the price nothing more.
Not like maindoard replacement. So that my prob. .

If anyone can help me reply please. Thank's
of send the prog to my e-mail to frost001@aei.ca

khummaygee

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2010
Hi, We have replaced a system board on 6930p and have the cpqamt tool to remove "system not in committed state" but now we get serial number not valid and need the cpqtag utility to change this, any help finding it would be greatly appreciated.

Khurram Shahzad