My XP Home Edition computer with SP 2 does not have SCF

I got notified that I had gotten a trojan virus by anti-virus program.
I ran anti-virus and it removed it, but it showed that my
c:\windows\system32\shell32.dll was changed.

I read up on some posts and discovered that I should be able to run scf to
fix this problem.

I don't seem to have scf.exe on my harddrive as when I run it from RUN, it
says file can not be found.

Is there a way to get scf by downloading it or do I have to use Windows XP CD?

Thanks for your replies,
PESMAN

The command is

sfc /scannow