not able to access control panel

Please help .. for some reason when I try to access my control panel either
via start/settings or from my computer . my pc freezes and I get an error
that it is not responding .........
1 answer Last reply
More about access control panel

    Visit http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm and scroll down to
    Item #256 (Restore the Control Panel).

    [Courtesy of MS-MVP Kelly Theriot]

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Donna" wrote:

    | Please help .. for some reason when I try to access my control panel either
    | via start/settings or from my computer . my pc freezes and I get an error
    | that it is not responding .........

Control Panel Computers Microsoft Windows XP