Windows slow to bring up my documents ,my computer and IE ..

Hi lately my computer is very slow to bring up my documents or my computer
and now even IE is slow too. Ive run Adaware Spybot search and destroy McAfee
ive done defrag and everything else possible and still nothing what am i
missing? help...
2 answers Last reply
More about windows slow bring documents computer

    You might have too many programs in your startup folder. Try this free
    utility:
    http://www.winpatrol.com/winpatrol.html
    Tom

    "Cynthia" <Cynthia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi lately my computer is very slow to bring up my documents or my computer
    > and now even IE is slow too. Ive run Adaware Spybot search and destroy
    > McAfee
    > ive done defrag and everything else possible and still nothing what am i
    > missing? help...

    started having the same problem. There is something else going on.
    Launching any32 bit app hangs for several seconds, before the windows
    finally open.
    background diagnosis: no spyware found (Lavasoft), no virus (McAfee), not
    network activity during hang, no CPU activity during hang, no unknown process
    in my process list during hang.
    Looks like some resource or mutex wait (or deadlock).
    case submitted to MS, but have no answer yet.

Internet Explorer Computers My Documents Windows XP