Problem opening a window

February 19, 2005 3:55:02 PM

For some reason when i click on "control panel", "Task Manager", and "Disk
Defragmenter", the window pops up for only about a second, then dissapears
without me even closing it. How do i go about fixing this problem. Someone
help PLZ

More about : problem opening window

Anonymous
February 19, 2005 5:45:27 PM

[[When you open System Configuration Utility [MSCONFIG], Registry Editor or
Task Manager, they flash for a second and quit. This symptom is caused by
Viruses.]]

Task Manager, MSCONFIG, or REGEDIT disappear while opening
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/ToolsQuit.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes