Dominique

When ever I try and open a link it just flashes up for a few seconds the
closes even when i click open link in seperate box it still wont open. I have
checked my LAN settings they r fine also checked pop ups which i have set at
allow.
Any ideas anyone please
Thanks
xx

Dominique <Dominique@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>When ever I try and open a link it just flashes up for a few seconds the
>closes even when i click open link in seperate box it still wont open. I have
>checked my LAN settings they r fine also checked pop ups which i have set at
>allow.

If you do not get further help from here, post this to

--
(tm)

Dominique

please help me!!

"Thorsten Matzner" wrote:

> Dominique <Dominique@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >When ever I try and open a link it just flashes up for a few seconds the
> >closes even when i click open link in seperate box it still wont open. I have
> >checked my LAN settings they r fine also checked pop ups which i have set at
> >allow.
>
> If you do not get further help from here, post this to
>
> --
> (tm)

Dominique <Dominique@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>please help me!!

As I wrote: post to a IE-related group. This is Windows Performance
and Maintenance group, and this problem does not seem to have anything
to do with that.

--
(tm)

I am having the same problem. I have changed/checked allow and Trusted sites
- why can't I view the link? It is in a secured site? I need to view this
link.