Excluding certain applications from the page file

Is there any way to exclude a particular app from being paged?

Thanks

Developers can do anything with their programs. But your question is idiotic.

http://www.microscum.com/mscommunity/
"Lawrnce" <centsi@fmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23eIUws0FFHA.2876@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Is there any way to exclude a particular app from being paged?
>
> Thanks

And you are a prick sir.

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
Developers can do anything with their programs. But your question is
idiotic.

http://www.microscum.com/mscommunity/
"Lawrnce" <centsi@fmail.co.uk> wrote in message
> Is there any way to exclude a particular app from being paged?
>
> Thanks

Some reading for you..

http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.php

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

> And you are a prick sir.
>
> "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
> Developers can do anything with their programs. But your question is
> idiotic.

> http://www.microscum.com/mscommunity/
> "Lawrnce" <centsi@fmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Is there any way to exclude a particular app from being paged?
>>
>> Thanks

If your program is being used then it won't be in the page file at all.

"Lawrnce" <centsi@fmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:OgUIV01FFHA.2564@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> And you are a prick sir.
>
> "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
> Developers can do anything with their programs. But your question is
> idiotic.

> http://www.microscum.com/mscommunity/
> "Lawrnce" <centsi@fmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Is there any way to exclude a particular app from being paged?
>>
>> Thanks

I know how to do what you ask for. But it is an idiotic request and I don't wish to break your computer.