Reccomend Me Some Games

Alright I'm going to list the games that I've played but other than that start naming any of your favorite games that you think I should try out.

I've played: Both of the Witcher Games
Baldurs Gate 1 & 2
All of the Elder Scrolls Games (I don't know why but I just can't seem to get sucked into Skyrim like I did the other Elder Scrolls)
Damn near all of Valves games.
All of Blizzard's Games.
I'm getting Freelancer tommorow.

There's a ton more but I'm to lazy to post them all so start naming some games that I would enjoy. They don't have to be in any certain genre I'm pretty much open to anything right now.

Thanks
8 answers Last reply
More about reccomend games
  1. Freelancer is good, loved that game back in the day.

Try the Mass Effect series, excellent story-telling...possibly the best since the Baldur's Gate series. You may also like the Dragon Age series...not as good as Baldur's Gate but a cut from the same cloth.
  2. I'd also sign up for Steam, if you haven't already...you can get some good deals on there, and they have a large collection you can browse.
  3. STALKER series and Titans Quest series spring to mind.
  4. you should try some fps's.
  5. depends on how old you are.
    minecraft, sudoku, need for speed series, fifa series, pro evolution soccer, madden nfl.....
  6. Risen (they are making part 2 now: Risen Dark Waters)
    Total War Games
    Titan Quest
    Magika
    Might and Magic Games
    Guild Wars
    Pong

Ice WindDale (on sale at GOG.com) and Ice WindDale 2 (similar to Baldurs Gate)
    Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2
  7. diellur said:
    I'd also sign up for Steam, if you haven't already...you can get some good deals on there, and they have a large collection you can browse.

Steam is dangerous to the wallet. But the deals they have is sometime too hard to pass up.
  8. The TC states they have nearly all the Valve titles ie they have to have Steam...
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Games Video Games