Sign in with
Your question

Reccomend Me Some Games

Last response: in Video Games
December 15, 2011 4:16:37 AM

Alright I'm going to list the games that I've played but other than that start naming any of your favorite games that you think I should try out.

I've played: Both of the Witcher Games
Baldurs Gate 1 & 2
All of the Elder Scrolls Games (I don't know why but I just can't seem to get sucked into Skyrim like I did the other Elder Scrolls)
Damn near all of Valves games.
All of Blizzard's Games.
I'm getting Freelancer tommorow.

There's a ton more but I'm to lazy to post them all so start naming some games that I would enjoy. They don't have to be in any certain genre I'm pretty much open to anything right now.

Thanks

More about : reccomend games

December 15, 2011 5:16:43 AM

Freelancer is good, loved that game back in the day.

Try the Mass Effect series, excellent story-telling...possibly the best since the Baldur's Gate series. You may also like the Dragon Age series...not as good as Baldur's Gate but a cut from the same cloth.
December 15, 2011 5:17:30 AM

I'd also sign up for Steam, if you haven't already...you can get some good deals on there, and they have a large collection you can browse.
Related resources
December 15, 2011 7:55:14 AM

STALKER series and Titans Quest series spring to mind.
December 15, 2011 10:52:09 AM

you should try some fps's.
December 15, 2011 2:14:40 PM

depends on how old you are.
minecraft, sudoku, need for speed series, fifa series, pro evolution soccer, madden nfl.....
December 15, 2011 2:36:26 PM

Risen (they are making part 2 now: Risen Dark Waters)
Total War Games
Titan Quest
Magika
Might and Magic Games
Guild Wars
Pong

Ice WindDale (on sale at GOG.com) and Ice WindDale 2 (similar to Baldurs Gate)
Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2
December 15, 2011 2:53:26 PM

diellur said:
I'd also sign up for Steam, if you haven't already...you can get some good deals on there, and they have a large collection you can browse.

Steam is dangerous to the wallet. But the deals they have is sometime too hard to pass up.
December 15, 2011 2:57:09 PM

The TC states they have nearly all the Valve titles ie they have to have Steam...
!