Best graphic card for games under 12000

Hello,
12 answers Last reply
More about best graphic card games 12000
  1. which resolution are you going to be playng at , what games , what are your system specs and your psu details.
  2. wow, you could have 3 way SLI with 3 of these:

PNY Quadro FX 6000 6GB DDR5 PCI-Express 384bit DVI

that would only set you back £10,763, leaving you a grand for the rest of the system.

or alternatively would you prefer:

ATI Radeon 6850 HD 775MHz 1GB PCI-Express HDMI for £120
    or
    GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GHz 1GB PCI-Express HDMI GS (might be able to find an older but better GTX 460, but they are getting rare)

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/charts/2011-entry-level-graphics/Crysis-2-medium,2872.html

regards
    Kef
  3. i dont think he means dollars or pounds , but rupees , also state your budget in american dollars.
  4. 12000 what?....camels?
  5. Kef said:
    wow, you could have 3 way SLI with 3 of these:

PNY Quadro FX 6000 6GB DDR5 PCI-Express 384bit DVI

that would only set you back £10,763, leaving you a grand for the rest of the system.

The Quadros not for gaming mate.
  6. under 12000..... tough to say without knowing which currency it is
    need to know psu details, and the rest of pc specs.
    possible recommendations -
    amd: radeon hd 6850, radeon hd 6790, radeon hd 6770, radeon hd 6750 all with 1 gb gddr5 vram.
    nvidia: gts 450 1 gb gddr5 vram
  7. 12,000 what?

Dollars
    Yens
    Pesos
    Pounds
    Euros
  8. gothems finest wrote:
    The Quadros not for gaming mate.

yeah, I know, but I was at a loss as to what you could get for an imaginary budget ;)
  9. if you pay attention to the name , you will see that it is indigenous to the indo-pakistani region ( my region )

which means he has a budget anywhere from 150-250 dollars ( depending on the currency).
  10. hyperreader said:
    if you pay attention to the name , you will see that it is indigenous to the indo-pakistani region ( my region )

which means he has a budget anywhere from 150-250 dollars ( depending on the currency).

Yeah because I can look at someones name and know exactly where they are from and what currency they are using.

If you tried to guess where I was from by my name alone you could probably list off easily 6 countries with distinct currencies.
  11. tsd16 said:
    Yeah because I can look at someones name and know exactly where they are from and what currency they are using.

If you tried to guess where I was from by my name alone you could probably list off easily 6 countries with distinct currencies.

+1
  12. tsd16 said:

if you paid attention to my post you would see that i am from that region , that name is common in that region and the amount of currency makes sense and i did use the word ' probably '.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Graphics Cards Games Video Games