LG VX6100 and wap proxy port?

Last response: in Network Providers
December 30, 2004 4:02:32 AM

Well, after doing a lot of searching, it looks like the 6100 cannot have
it wap proxy port changed. Is there any known way to get around this
other than setting a home-based proxy server? I'd rather not give VZW
money for something I won't use much, but would be nice to have now and
then.

Thanks.

Scott

More about : vx6100 wap proxy port

Anonymous
January 3, 2005 4:13:07 PM

Scott Ehrlich said the following on 12/29/2004 5:02 PM:
> Well, after doing a lot of searching, it looks like the 6100 cannot have
> it wap proxy port changed. Is there any known way to get around this
> other than setting a home-based proxy server? I'd rather not give VZW
> money for something I won't use much, but would be nice to have now and
> then.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Scott

Scott,

Is this on their software or the phone? If the phone where are the
settings?

--

Kirk

"Screw the planes, take a train", Me