LG VX6100 and wap proxy port?

Well, after doing a lot of searching, it looks like the 6100 cannot have
it wap proxy port changed. Is there any known way to get around this
other than setting a home-based proxy server? I'd rather not give VZW
money for something I won't use much, but would be nice to have now and
then.

Thanks.

Scott
1 answer Last reply
More about vx6100 proxy port

    Scott Ehrlich said the following on 12/29/2004 5:02 PM:
    > Well, after doing a lot of searching, it looks like the 6100 cannot have
    > it wap proxy port changed. Is there any known way to get around this
    > other than setting a home-based proxy server? I'd rather not give VZW
    > money for something I won't use much, but would be nice to have now and
    > then.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Scott

    Scott,

    Is this on their software or the phone? If the phone where are the
    settings?

    --

    Kirk

    "Screw the planes, take a train", Me

Verizon Wireless Access Proxy Internet Service Providers