Help please with Scheduled Tasks

peter

I get the attached error notice when trying to input a scheduled task to
backup everyones files and folders from my C: drive to my E: partition.
I can backup the files OK manually but the auto-backup fails to start. (I
set it to do it on a weekly basis).
I also am not sure whether to set the backup type to Normal or Incremental
for the first and subsequesnt backups, I don't see any setting to do a full
backup and then increment afterwards.
I tried going to safe mode but this module can't be accessed in safe mode.
(As far as I can tell here anyway!)
--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.

GreP

Um... peter? Most folks here aren't going to open any attachments. You'd
be better off posting the error text.

grep

Peter wrote:

> Here's the error notice I get when trying to apply the task. I am the
> administrator of my PC.

peter

Pan down...it shows below as a .jpg.
Anyway, I solved it.

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.
"grep" <grep@grep.com> wrote in message
> Um... peter? Most folks here aren't going to open any attachments. You'd
> be better off posting the error text.
>
> grep
>
> Peter wrote:
>
>> Here's the error notice I get when trying to apply the task. I am the
>> administrator of my PC.

lol, my thoughs exactly. the shudder of fear as i saw that paper
clip...almost had a coronary!!!

--
"Display tolerance & kindness to those with less
knowledge than you because there is ALWAYS

"grep" <grep@grep.com> wrote in message
> Um... peter? Most folks here aren't going to open any attachments. You'd
> be better off posting the error text.
>
> grep
>
> Peter wrote:
>
> > Here's the error notice I get when trying to apply the task. I am the
> > administrator of my PC.

peter

Well as it was only a small .jpg and it showed anyway at the bottom of the
post.....what do I say.
Anyway, thanks guys. I solved it by inputting a user password on both my
user name and the AT Control in Task Scheduler. The first automated backup
occured about an hour ago.

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.
"Budget Print Center" <budget(nospam)print@1usa.net> wrote in message
> lol, my thoughs exactly. the shudder of fear as i saw that paper
> clip...almost had a coronary!!!
>
> --
> "Display tolerance & kindness to those with less
> knowledge than you because there is ALWAYS
> someone with more"
>

> "grep" <grep@grep.com> wrote in message
>> Um... peter? Most folks here aren't going to open any attachments. You'd
>> be better off posting the error text.
>>
>> grep
>>
>> Peter wrote:
>>
>> > Here's the error notice I get when trying to apply the task. I am the
>> > administrator of my PC.

good job, Peter!!!