Screen keeps going white

When I connect to the internet the screen goes completely white, this also
happens sometimes at bootup.
Is this a virus or hardware do you think?

Thanks
1
answer
Last reply
More about screen white

    Fabrussio <Fabrussio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >When I connect to the internet the screen goes completely white, this also
    >happens sometimes at bootup.
    >Is this a virus or hardware do you think?

    It does not harm to scan the system for viruses and other malware.
    Also download and use Ad-aware (http://www.lavasoft.com) for this
    purpose.
    "How to Troubleshoot Possible Causes of Internet Connection Problems"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314095)

    --
    (tm)

Connection Microsoft Windows XP