Screen keeps going white

February 23, 2005 6:01:03 AM

When I connect to the internet the screen goes completely white, this also
happens sometimes at bootup.
Is this a virus or hardware do you think?

Thanks

More about : screen white

Anonymous
February 23, 2005 7:53:58 PM

Fabrussio <Fabrussio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>When I connect to the internet the screen goes completely white, this also
>happens sometimes at bootup.
>Is this a virus or hardware do you think?

It does not harm to scan the system for viruses and other malware.
Also download and use Ad-aware (http://www.lavasoft.com) for this
purpose.
"How to Troubleshoot Possible Causes of Internet Connection Problems"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314095)

--
(tm)
!