I cannot open my pictures,control panel,my documents or my..

February 23, 2005 8:11:02 PM

I downloaded service pack 2 and went in msconfig after and i don't no if i
did something or not. i scanned for viruses. if i download anything i can't
get to it cause i can't open any of those folders..........please help this
is driving me nuts......thanks
--
marie
Anonymous

"marie" <palbaby@aol.com> wrote:

>I downloaded service pack 2 and went in msconfig after and i don't no if i
>did something or not. i scanned for viruses. if i download anything i can't
>get to it cause i can't open any of those folders..........please help this
>is driving me nuts......thanks

What happens exactly? Do you get any error messages? If so, how do
they read?

--
(tm)
February 27, 2005 1:29:02 AM

Hope you have tried Right Click on Start->Properties->Customize and then
enabled these folders to be visible. Also you can try using Fresh UI and/or
Twek UI tools.

!