I cannot open my pictures,control panel,my documents or my..

I downloaded service pack 2 and went in msconfig after and i don't no if i
did something or not. i scanned for viruses. if i download anything i can't
get to it cause i can't open any of those folders..........please help this
is driving me nuts......thanks
--
marie
2 answers Last reply

    "marie" <palbaby@aol.com> wrote:

    >I downloaded service pack 2 and went in msconfig after and i don't no if i
    >did something or not. i scanned for viruses. if i download anything i can't
    >get to it cause i can't open any of those folders..........please help this
    >is driving me nuts......thanks

    What happens exactly? Do you get any error messages? If so, how do
    they read?

    --
    (tm)

    Hope you have tried Right Click on Start->Properties->Customize and then
    enabled these folders to be visible. Also you can try using Fresh UI and/or
    Twek UI tools.

    "Thorsten Matzner" wrote:

    > "marie" <palbaby@aol.com> wrote:
    >
    > >I downloaded service pack 2 and went in msconfig after and i don't no if i
    > >did something or not. i scanned for viruses. if i download anything i can't
    > >get to it cause i can't open any of those folders..........please help this
    > >is driving me nuts......thanks
    >
    > What happens exactly? Do you get any error messages? If so, how do
    > they read?
    >
    > --
    > (tm)

Control Panel My Documents Microsoft Windows XP