  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
December 22, 2004 3:12:35 AM

I was looking at the everguest 2 subscription cards, and 90 days for
69.99 (canadian), it seem s bit pricy. So basically its 3 months for 69.99,
seems like a big rip off. What i was wondering, is it 3 months? or does it
count the number of days u acutally sign in all together? Because if i was
to get everquest 2, i would probly only play 2 days a week, so i would be
getting ripped off big time.

Any one know about this?

More about : subscription card question

Anonymous
December 22, 2004 3:12:36 AM

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 00:12:35 -0500, "Peter Kopala"
<peter.kopala@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> I was looking at the everguest 2 subscription cards, and 90 days for
>69.99 (canadian), it seem s bit pricy. So basically its 3 months for 69.99,
>seems like a big rip off. What i was wondering, is it 3 months? or does it
>count the number of days u acutally sign in all together? Because if i was
>to get everquest 2, i would probly only play 2 days a week, so i would be
>getting ripped off big time.
>
>Any one know about this?

3 months is exactly what it says. 3 months. Doesn't matter if you sign
on only one day during that period. Not sure what Canadian $
translates to in US $, so I can't really say if it sounds
reasonable... $23.33 per month...

It's generally cheaper to go with a credit card payment. Dunno if
Canadian banks have check cards, but here, at least, if your ATM card
has a Visa or Mastercard logo on it, you can use it as a credit card
to pay the fee, it just deducts straight from the bank rather than
from a line of credit.

--
Dark Tyger

Sympathy for the retailer: