Subscription card question.

I was looking at the everguest 2 subscription cards, and 90 days for
69.99 (canadian), it seem s bit pricy. So basically its 3 months for 69.99,
seems like a big rip off. What i was wondering, is it 3 months? or does it
count the number of days u acutally sign in all together? Because if i was
to get everquest 2, i would probly only play 2 days a week, so i would be
getting ripped off big time.

Any one know about this?
2 answers Last reply
More about subscription card question

    On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 00:12:35 -0500, "Peter Kopala"
    <peter.kopala@sympatico.ca> wrote:

    > I was looking at the everguest 2 subscription cards, and 90 days for
    >69.99 (canadian), it seem s bit pricy. So basically its 3 months for 69.99,
    >seems like a big rip off. What i was wondering, is it 3 months? or does it
    >count the number of days u acutally sign in all together? Because if i was
    >to get everquest 2, i would probly only play 2 days a week, so i would be
    >getting ripped off big time.
    >
    >Any one know about this?

    3 months is exactly what it says. 3 months. Doesn't matter if you sign
    on only one day during that period. Not sure what Canadian $
    translates to in US $, so I can't really say if it sounds
    reasonable... $23.33 per month...

    It's generally cheaper to go with a credit card payment. Dunno if
    Canadian banks have check cards, but here, at least, if your ATM card
    has a Visa or Mastercard logo on it, you can use it as a credit card
    to pay the fee, it just deducts straight from the bank rather than
    from a line of credit.

    --
    Dark Tyger

    Sympathy for the retailer: