Continued svchost errors

I continue to get svchost errors "Instruction @ 0x009a96bc referenced memory
@ 0x00000000. Memory could not be written" Been down the spyware - virus road
already - clean slate. HiJackThis log appears to be OK as well as
Processviewer (I don't see anything out of the ordinary. How can I tell what
is causing the problem?

I've also tried booting selective safe mode and by process of elimination
haven't be able to find the problem.

Any ideas? Thanks

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

try logging in as a different user. if there isn't one on the system, create
one.

I know it sounds stupid, but try it.

-JB
"The Gimp" <TheGimp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I continue to get svchost errors "Instruction @ 0x009a96bc referenced memory
@ 0x00000000. Memory could not be written" Been down the spyware - virus
road
already - clean slate. HiJackThis log appears to be OK as well as
Processviewer (I don't see anything out of the ordinary. How can I tell what
is causing the problem?

I've also tried booting selective safe mode and by process of elimination
haven't be able to find the problem.

Any ideas? Thanks

TRENDING THREADS