dynamic disk problem

February 25, 2005 3:59:27 AM

i want to buy a new harddisk and install it as dynamic disk
then i want to make c: become raid 1 and other become raid 0 by computer
managance
but i cant convert the c: drive to other volume , it is still simple
volume ,
i want to ask how to do that

More about : dynamic disk problem

Anonymous
February 25, 2005 3:05:02 PM

Chi;

It has been several years since I've done anything like this, but if I
remember correctly there is a prep program that you need to run. I remember
running it in Dos, but I cant remember what program it is. I would have to
suggest against running a software raid for the system drive though... due to
performance and reliability.

Rob

!