dynamic disk problem

i want to buy a new harddisk and install it as dynamic disk
then i want to make c: become raid 1 and other become raid 0 by computer
managance
but i cant convert the c: drive to other volume , it is still simple
volume ,
i want to ask how to do that
1 answer Last reply
More about dynamic disk problem

    Chi;

    It has been several years since I've done anything like this, but if I
    remember correctly there is a prep program that you need to run. I remember
    running it in Dos, but I cant remember what program it is. I would have to
    suggest against running a software raid for the system drive though... due to
    performance and reliability.

    Rob

    "chi" wrote:

    > i want to buy a new harddisk and install it as dynamic disk
    > then i want to make c: become raid 1 and other become raid 0 by computer
    > managance
    > but i cant convert the c: drive to other volume , it is still simple
    > volume ,
    > i want to ask how to do that

NAS / RAID Microsoft Hard Drives Windows XP