Dec 17, 2011
hi guys i get new part for my old pc this is my list

motherbaord : p8h67:new h67 b3 revision rev 3.0

processor :intel i5 2500k

Video card: HD Radeon 6950 2GB DRR5

Cooler master Case Sniper Edition 5 fans

ran 12GB

Windows: 7 64bit HP

my old PC Was Really Good in BF3 run the game in low like 90fps and normal 80 to 70 high 60 and ultra 40-50 that all

new pc the game run

low:40 to 50

normal: 40

high: 35

ultra:30-25 i try anygame's yet but please any help i will give my old pc spec too

old pc:

motherboard: intel DH55tc

processor:i5 750

Video card was:6850 1GB DDR 5 Wind Force 2Fans

Case was very Cheep

Soo please im not new in pc gaming but maybe i did something bad in my new setup Sorry for BAD english

Solution
your getting the correct performance pretty much your problem lies in that you swaped out 1 gfx card for a very similar performing 1 so in games there would be little or no difference. yes the 6950 is a good card but it hardly beats a 5870 which is the next 1 up from your old card so you would be lucky to get a 10% performance boost from your gfx.
but if your doing productivity you will see a major improvement in things like video editing and trazcoding. some stuff will take roughly half the time it would have on your old pc...
but as i say if you wanted gaming performance then you basically wasted quite a bit of money. i would have just went for another 5850 or 2 6950's and that would give me a 70+% increase in gaming performance...
If i had an pc like yours ( the old ) ill didn;t cheange. To the new pc you had buy a motherboard with no overclock possibilities for your 2500k. If you have 3x4GB ram, pull out one memory stick to see how will run the game when the memoryy is running in dual chanel mode.

your getting the correct performance pretty much your problem lies in that you swaped out 1 gfx card for a very similar performing 1 so in games there would be little or no difference. yes the 6950 is a good card but it hardly beats a 5870 which is the next 1 up from your old card so you would be lucky to get a 10% performance boost from your gfx.
but if your doing productivity you will see a major improvement in things like video editing and trazcoding. some stuff will take roughly half the time it would have on your old pc...
but as i say if you wanted gaming performance then you basically wasted quite a bit of money. i would have just went for another 5850 or 2 6950's and that would give me a 70+% increase in gaming performance compared to the 10% that you got... sorry...

Solution

Aishida

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2011

thanks im going to do that anyway

Thanks you the best answer

Status
Not open for further replies.