Backup windows XP to external hard drive

February 24, 2005 2:09:10 PM

How do I back up my Windows XP to an external hard drive ? Can i use the
backup utility in Windows?
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 5:54:01 PM

Norton Ghost 9.0
http://www.symantec.com/sabu/ghost/ghost_personal/

True Image 8.0
http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage...

Image for Windows 1.49a
http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/imagew.html

Modem Ani

"Poolcreek" <Poolcreek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I back up my Windows XP to an external hard drive ? Can i use the
> backup utility in Windows?

April 4, 2005 11:40:06 PM

"Poolcreek" <Poolcreek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I back up my Windows XP to an external hard drive ? Can i use the
> backup utility in Windows?

Yes, you can. When you get the screen that wants to send it to the A:
drive, just click Browse and select the external drive letter.

Or did I misunderstand something? The answer seems to obvious so I might
have misunderstood you.

HTH,

Pop
!