Backup windows XP to external hard drive

How do I back up my Windows XP to an external hard drive ? Can i use the
backup utility in Windows?
2 answers Last reply
More about backup windows external hard drive

    Norton Ghost 9.0
    http://www.symantec.com/sabu/ghost/ghost_personal/

    True Image 8.0
    http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/

    Image for Windows 1.49a
    http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/imagew.html

    Modem Ani

    "Poolcreek" <Poolcreek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do I back up my Windows XP to an external hard drive ? Can i use the
    > backup utility in Windows?

    "Poolcreek" <Poolcreek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do I back up my Windows XP to an external hard drive ? Can i use the
    > backup utility in Windows?

    Yes, you can. When you get the screen that wants to send it to the A:
    drive, just click Browse and select the external drive letter.

    Or did I misunderstand something? The answer seems to obvious so I might
    have misunderstood you.

    HTH,

    Pop

External Hard Drive Backup Windows XP